Student Scifi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student Sci Fi

Go down

Student Sci Fi Empty Student Sci Fi

Post  Admin Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:22 am

Student Sci Fi

Welcome to Student Sci Fi

The only real purpose of this group is to get together and watch movies talk about books and eat pizza (among other things).
Please be patent while I learn Wtf I am meant to be doing with this forum thing.

For the first event/thing I was thinking of a simple movie night just find some place and watch Equilibrium, Serenity or similar
I will make more definitive plans as the group grows so I know how much space I need to find.

Thus far the plan is.... some time in week 3 find a place to watch a movie and eat some pizza im expecting something like 5 dollars per person will be enough to cover pizzas etc.

The first and major rule we have to insist on is "NO dressup", Its more than a little weird and make the rest of us look bad

I will soon be looking for some helpers to moderate the forum and help advertise. Nothing major just sticking up a few posters and maybe a cracum ad.

Any other questions or suggestions email me at Student.scifi@gmail.com

Thanks all

Phillip

Last edited by Halitus87 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made Sticky)

Admin
Admin

https://student-scifi.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down